Admissions to Beacon Country Day School is a very personal process, and acceptance confirms our strong interest in your child’s future growth. The information you share helps us know you and your child on a much more personal level. Many students, and their parents, who share your interest in education, will be joining us; you will enjoy meeting, working, and sharing with them. Students are selected for the commitment to educational excellence, level of learning, and their enthusiasm for involvement in the life of our community. Beacon Country Day School provides many ways that will help make your transition to school easier.
- Please contact Beacon Country Day School to arrange for information to be sent, and to schedule an appointment to attend a Parent Information Session or use our online Admission Application Form to begin the admission process. Click here if you would prefer to download the forms to print and fill out. Once you meet with a Beacon Country Day School representative curricula will be described, and a guided tour of our facilities provided.
- Admissions testing is scheduled. Parents will be advised of test results and acceptance.
- Send recommendations to your child’s previous school and request they be sent to Beacon Country Day School.
- Children are welcome to visit the school with parents; school age children are invited and encouraged to visit the class for a day.
- Registration may be completed by submitting the following documents; enrollment forms, physical examination form, Colorado Immunization Form, tuition contract, emergency card, and enrollment fees.
Children may enroll at Beacon Country Day School for Preschool 1/2 day and full day 2, 3 or 5 days a week through 8th grade. Admissions’ testing is provided to determine academic levels, class placement, and to initiate the accountability process. Acceptance to Beacon Country Day School is always made on an individual basis, and includes consideration of the child’s educational needs, intellectual potential, learning style, social and emotional development. The Beacon Country Day School protocol must be met when early entry is requested. Children will be accepted throughout the school year if there is space, and if it will benefit the child. According to the Americans With Disabilities Act, Beacon Country Day School faculty will meet on appropriate educational placement, and if reasonable accommodations can be made.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees are fully explained when you meet with a Beacon Country Day School representative. Payments have been structured over a 10 month period for the convenience of parents, thus, a June payments is due. Please submit the June payment by June 1, as the books for the school year must be closed. Tuition may also be paid annually, bi-annually, and quarterly. Extra fees accrue for late payments and unpaid balances.
Parents arriving after 5:30 are assessed late fees: 5 minutes – $4.00; 10 minutes – $6.00; 15 minutes – $8.00; 20 minutes – $10.00; 25 minutes – $12:00; 30 minutes – $30.00; 1 hour – $40.00.
In the spring, families submit the first month’s tuition, which is non-refundable, for the following school year in order to secure a class placement. Regardless of the subsequent withdrawal or termination of a student, tuition and fees for the school year remain due. The school must be notified of withdrawal.
Beacon Country Day School, located in Greenwood Village serving the Denver Metro area, admits students of any race, color, religion, sex and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs or athletic and other school administered programs.